Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much is a hair implant procedure?

I've no personal experience but I know rugs are horrible and cause more stress than being bald.

"Will it fall off? "Will she find out when she runs her fingers through my hair?" "Does it smell?"

Long term they also cost far more than a transplant and take a lot of time to maintain if they are to look good.

If a transplant is done well then it can be very natural and undetectable to the general public. However the best solution by a long, long way, is to shave your head and see if you can handle the look. If it works, then leave well alone and get on with your life.

Had hair transplant 2 days ago. 2400 grafs. Cost $10,500.00 Its still fresh in my head no pun intended. Cut from ear to ear around back of head to harvest hair. They stuck my head 2400 times to make sites for the hair then they stuck me 2400 more times placing the hair. Some or most of the transplanted hair will fall out and grow back in 2 to 3 months but right now my hair line looks like it did 15 years ago when I was 20. I had it done at Bosley. No pain but a few pokes to start :) then sat there from 8:00am to 3:30pm as they planted 2400 hairs in my head. Hair line in front is one inch lower and look natural and the top/crown got the rest. My forehead and nose looks like I got hit with a brick when I woke up today and it feel like EVERY hair in my head is being pulled hard, other than than having 2400 scabs all over my head and a 12" zipper on the back of my head I feel great. I did a years worth of homework before I had this done, only regret is that I waited to have it done. Got to go feel loopie from pain pills.
Drop me a line bro glad to answer any questions.

BigGuyPHX said:
Had hair transplant 2 days ago. 2400 grafs. Cost $10,500.00 Its still fresh in my head no pun intended. Cut from ear to ear around back of head to harvest hair. They stuck my head 2400 times to make sites for the hair then they stuck me 2400 more times placing the hair. Some or most of the transplanted hair will fall out and grow back in 2 to 3 months but right now my hair line looks like it did 15 years ago when I was 20. I had it done at Bosley. No pain but a few pokes to start :) then sat there from 8:00am to 3:30pm as they planted 2400 hairs in my head. Hair line in front is one inch lower and look natural and the top/crown got the rest. My forehead and nose looks like I got hit with a brick when I woke up today and it feel like EVERY hair in my head is being pulled hard, other than than having 2400 scabs all over my head and a 12" zipper on the back of my head I feel great. I did a years worth of homework before I had this done, only regret is that I waited to have it done. Got to go feel loopie from pain pills.

wow! congrats man! glad you're happy! wish you the best for your new hair. Take care of it like of it was your own mini corn field. Try to take pics to see how it looks now and after... :qt:

BigGuyPHX said:

Bro you got a great deal!!! I live by NYC and places around here are charging $6 a hair to do that procedure. You do the math. Anyway, for the guy that wrote this thread I am also thinning. Its genetic. I would look into this procedure. It looks the best. In fact I've seen guys with it. After the healing you couldnt tell the difference.
One more thing when I did a trial cycle of GH for 3 months my hair got noticeably thicker. In fact I believe I grew back old hairs. EVERYONE said my hair looked thicker. My sister, a hairdresser/cosmotology teacher asked me what I was using. But now its thinning again. So that means I will be hitting the GH again. Well not just for the hair. Im sure you know all the benefits but thats a perk....
PM me if you have any question...
later-

DJ_UFO said:
wow! congrats man! glad you're happy! wish you the best for your new hair. Take care of it like of it was your own mini corn field. Try to take pics to see how it looks now and after... :qt:

MINI CORN FIELD?

hahahahah thats brillant

Would growth hormone usage during the recovery process of a HT help speed things up or maybe even help the transplant success %?

Id say just go with the shaved head. My hair was thinning so I started to shave it before it became fashionable about 12 years ago. It will really help you look younger.
It cheap to maintain cost about 4 bucks a month, never need a comb, never worry about hat head or bed head, and of course it's fashionable.

Top Bottom