Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Green Tea?

I just throw two or three lemon green tea bags in my gallon jug of water every day. That way i make sure I am getting at least one gallon of water a day and also my green tea. The lemon flavor gives the water a nice taste too.

And you find 3 green tea bags a day help with fat burning? I got told that if you whee to just drink tea, you would need 10-12 bags a day for the fat burning effect which is why the extract is so much better - because it is more concentrated....

And like I asked before, does anyone else know any decent natural fat burners?

pepper - this is one of the best fat burner that we can get our hands on - add it to salads or what ever food you want :)

water -sounds funny rite? but drinking lots of water increases your metabolism and in turn you burn more calories :artist:

fish oil - taking fish oil helps in fighting fat while you sleep.. So add fish oil to your pre bed stack

cheers

Pepper as in chilli pepper or the vegatables peppers?
And yes I knew cold water raises your matabolism because your body has to warm it up but I didnt know just water raises your metabolism :confused:

Top Bottom