Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much do you shit?

Normal is anything between about once a week upto about 4-5 times a day, so long as you do not experience abdominal pain or blood in your stool then u dont have anything to worry about.

How often you go has nothing todo with the quality of your diet, nutrient wise, stool is everything you DONT absorb, mainly fibre and bacteria.

On a keto diet your eating mainly animal products (no fibre) so most of it is absorbed.

A little fibre goes a long way as soluble fibre absorbs water from within your intestines, get some phylium husks and mix a tablespoon in a glass of water, leave it for a couple of minutes and it congeals.

Guess with my fast metabolism, i've been going about 3x a day for the past 10 yrs. Try to eat clean and feel that all my food that i eat is going out of my ass and wasting money. Hope thats not the case. Must be why its so hard for my ass to put on weight ??? Got to 192 lbs over the summer, but since then at 185 lbs.

yea i was wondering that also. With all the protein shakes and stuf it was bad, but then i got some papaya extract and its all good. try it u'll luv it and so will ur friends lol

crap is a result of the enzyme that is used to digest fat, so the more fat you get, the more crap youre gonna have, although it could be affected by other factors

when i was cutting in the spring/summer period! i shit like if i was lucky 2 times every 2 weeks at maximum!!!! now its clock work @ 230 everyday when iget home from school!!

Top Bottom