Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much deca?

Dingo12

For a 140lb woman - I have only used Primo before @ 50-100mg per week plus some winny @ 10-15 mg per day. Didn't like the winny but loved the Primo. I am aiming to get much harder and reduce bf from 18% to about 14% over the next 3 months.

Oh what degree of sides should I expect? I suffered on the winny; real bad water retention and aggression plus an insatiable sex-drive ( I normally have a high drive, but this was extreme ). On the primo I hardly had any water retention and my sex-drive was increased but only to a manageable level.

I would appreciate any input.

Thanks

be careful with deca because by the time the sides can arise, you can't do anything but wait for 3 weeks.

I love Deca. It is my favourite way before Winny and Primo. I did a cycle of 50mg once a week first time round and have just started a second cycle of it. Initially, first cycle I got some acne and slightly swollen clit, but nothing else other than great strength and good size gains. Have a good 5 or so years of training behind me before I tried it though - think that would definitely help in being able to benefit from it.

I went off to let my skin get better cause I got some acne on my chest which I'd never had before and didn't like. And as I'd already made good gains in 6-7 weeks approx I didn't mind taking a break.

Well anyway I had a couple of months off it and didn't lose ANY of the gains and then decided to go on it again cause the acne cleared up almost completely. I decided to go 50mg every 10 days to start off with to try and minimise the initial sides. I have just increased to once a week again (after about 5 weeks) and the sides are very minimal. No acne and as for the voice, I've always had a pretty deep voice and I keep asking my sister if it's getting any deeper and she can't tell any difference. Me neither.

I'm having a great time with Deca and would recommend it if you are 100% serious about making some solid gains. Watch the sides though because it's a long acting drug. Go off straight away if you get sides you are uncomfortable with.

Top Bottom