Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much Deca for my joints?

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
50mg/ew? 100/ew? I was thinking 50mg/ew should be good no?

50mg/ew? 100/ew? I was thinking 50mg/ew should be good no?

well bro it's like u just read my mind , i was thinking the same , my joints and my right anterior deltoid tendon hurts alot, and since i'm always on i'm cruising between my cycles now with 250mg susta /ew and thinking of adding deca too but also wondering if 50mg is enough or go for 100mg. tomorrow i'm going to shoot anyway but i guess i'm going for the 100mg at least in the first 4 weeks cuz i need a little boost my anterior deltoid is swelling the infection comes and goes always and guess deca is far better as anti inflamatory agent than any other med.,but still wonder about the duration if u can run deca always with trt dose.

waiting to hear some other opinions on that, i'm talking about u Radar, Needto and Nelson........

Heres some great options,some work very quickly the slower ones will help in the long run.

1 -Start with 50mg of deca per week ,that should be a sufficient amount.
2 -Add sarms-4 avaiable from sarms search,i am taking it and all my aches are gone,the more expensive option is HGH.
Slow
3 -I cannot stress this enough, Drink more water,you should be consuming at least a gallon a day,you might think thats to much ,but you can work up to it ,eventually the trips to the bathroom will level off.

4 -Glausomaine Suflate,MSM, and Good old Jello...Yes you heard right,gellatin helps repair the spongy tissue between the bones,in a hurry add 1/4 pack to your shake every other day.

RADAR

Heres some great options,some work very quickly the slower ones will help in the long run.

1 -Start with 50mg of deca per week ,that should be a sufficient amount.
2 -Add sarms-4 avaiable from sarms search,i am taking it and all my aches are gone,the more expensive option is HGH.
Slow
3 -I cannot stress this enough, Drink more water,you should be consuming at least a gallon a day,you might think thats to much ,but you can work up to it ,eventually the trips to the bathroom will level off.

4 -Glausomaine Suflate,MSM, and Good old Jello...Yes you heard right,gellatin helps repair the spongy tissue between the bones,in a hurry add 1/4 pack to your shake every other day.

RADAR

interesting... i never heard that before. thanks for the info.

Top Bottom