Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How much bigger will i get?!

ole farte'

Not Really
Platinum
I've blown up in the past 8-9 days and people at the gym are coming up to me and asking about my size increase. i told them micronized creatine, but i couldn't remember the brand. what do you tell people? I know some of it's water but hell ,after all i've read i still wasn't quite prepared for the size increase, OMG esp. with a pump! and i've still got 5 1/2wks to go on this 10wk cycle. test e500mg,deca 250mg+hgh&igf. how much bigger am i gonna get? 17lbs so far :)
 
the more I read those stories here , the more I want to start my cycle ..eheheh :)

Hopefully march 5 , or march 12 . I can't wait :evil:


Victor
 
Sarge_ said:
That's awesome bro.

wear a long sleeve tee (or baggy shirt) and light weight sweat pants :)
yeah i'm wearing the sweat pants but i hate to give up my new wife beaters. the delts and traps , wow. i gotta quit looking in the mirror so much :)
 
ole farte' said:
yeah i'm wearing the sweat pants but i hate to give up my new wife beaters. the delts and traps , wow. i gotta quit looking in the mirror so much :)
yup... gotta ditch the beaters... unless you want to get comments all the time.

Which isn't a bad thing, but you may have to pin prick your dome to let some steam out so you can waltz out of the gym :p
 
Sarge_ said:
yup... gotta ditch the beaters... unless you want to get comments all the time.

Which isn't a bad thing, but you may have to pin prick your dome to let some steam out so you can waltz out of the gym :p
lol, i know. i'm gonna have to look for some humble pills soon. I'm having way too much fun on this stuff, inside and outside the gym. :)
 
ole farte' said:
lol, i know. i'm gonna have to look for some humble pills soon. I'm having way too much fun on this stuff, inside and outside the gym. :)
how long have you been running the HGH igf? just during the cycle?

how old are you btw
 
jmead said:
how long have you been running the HGH igf? just during the cycle?

how old are you btw
hgh over 2mos, igf 4wks just about finished with that and will start some more agin for pct. 53yrs old, look and feel 15-20yrs younger.
 
good on ya there Bro! lets here it for the older guys who are still hittin' it hard!
^5 Bro... I enjoy your posts, keep us informed as to your progress.
 
ole farte' said:
I've blown up in the past 8-9 days and people at the gym are coming up to me and asking about my size increase. i told them micronized creatine, but i couldn't remember the brand. what do you tell people? I know some of it's water but hell ,after all i've read i still wasn't quite prepared for the size increase, OMG esp. with a pump! and i've still got 5 1/2wks to go on this 10wk cycle. test e500mg,deca 250mg+hgh&igf. how much bigger am i gonna get? 17lbs so far :)
Way to go, old passer of gas. I'm proud of you, man. The fun has just begun, as it's like a domino effect. Size, strength, confidence, pussy. Not always in that order. Enjoy, 50 yr olds rule! The milkshake crowd!
 
There's not many idiots talk to me in the gym but when they ask I tell them to take 10 drol a day stacked with as much winny as they can take to keep it lean.. and all the mcDs they can eat. And hell yeah, it's ok to drink so long as you stick to shots instead of beer.*

Regular mother Theresa, I am.


* legality a little different south of the border so you can't have quite as much fun with fucktards.. or you risk jail time.
 
Haha it's great isn't it?

I get that a lot too when I'm running cycle, but usually out of the gym by friends and associates. I usually just tell em I've gotten my diet in order, high protein, blah blah blah. (as if I didn't have my diet in order beforehand, lol)
 
Top Bottom