Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much ALA For Just One Meal.. ?

MonStar1023

I am curious what is the dosage of ALA, to get the optimal effects of it for just one meal. I have been taking 600 mg. but I was thinking about bumping that up to around 1000 mg... would that be a bad idea? Or just a waste or what?

:cool::cool:

... Seriously please no BS.

per meal i would say 200 to 250 would be just dandy :) 600 should be suffficient to see results from it, i take 750 and feel great, 1000 is not ness. unless you are doing AS IMO

naturally anabolic-
Okay I was just wondering if 600 mg. for just one meal would be effective. I have been taking it around 30 minutes before my carb-up meal. Is that the best way to go or is better to take it with food or even afterwards?

:cool::cool:

Hey guys

I believe Fonz had mentioned between 600-800 per 75mg carbs. I think I would start at the low end and see how it works for you.

peace
fsuwarrior

BackDoc said:
1000 mg 3 times a day with meals.

fat go bye-bye!

besides losing fat, do such high doses of ALA help to build a little muscle, or does it just preserve muscle mass?

Actually, I've noticed pretty decent muscle pumps after workouts. However, with higher doses, be prepared to have a little less energy than normal. I think for me it's too early to tell if it's had any appreciable effect on muscle mass, although if I had to bet I would say it does help with muscle mass.

Top Bottom