d_o_c_ said:Just want to know how many use.
d_o_c_ said:Just want to know how many use.
slyder190 said:You should start a new pole asking how many people cana afford it.
d_o_c_ said:I can see not needing GH, but the gains from IGF are really impressive.
boxerjake said:There is also the view point from the camp that has nothing to gain from selling IGF-1 .
Mr.X said:The majority of users need IGF-1 as much as they need GH. Think of it as teh 150lbs. newbie trying to do a 1gram test cycle, not necessary.
IGF-1 for PCT , I can understand, but overall, most users don't need it until they are advanced.
Prizz said:I've only used the stuff once, and got great results from it..... Used it alone, 50mcg per day, it was very impressive by day 4 of my cycle..... I plan on using it at 100mcg per day in my PCT after my current cycle..... Looking foward to my PCT for once.....
rizz
boxerjake said:Considering cheap products like testosterone propionate can increase serum IGF-1 levels by 21% it's a cheap alturnative , loading on creatine at the same time has increased results ...
d_o_c_ said:So do most think that there is a large demand for it?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














