Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How many use IGF-1?

Do you use IGF-1 or Plan to?

  • Hell Yeah!

    Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Nope

    Votes: 5 29.4%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Why is that? Generic which is just as good as say Igtropin is cheap enough for almost anyone to get.
 
d_o_c_ said:
I can see not needing GH, but the gains from IGF are really impressive.

The majority of users need IGF-1 as much as they need GH. Think of it as teh 150lbs. newbie trying to do a 1gram test cycle, not necessary.

IGF-1 for PCT , I can understand, but overall, most users don't need it until they are advanced.
 
There is also the view point from the camp that has nothing to gain from selling IGF-1 .

There is still debate whether IGF is of any use taken synthetically as most of the IGF-1 is so structurally weak that it is denatured even through the best opening and injection process ...

Without the proper binding protien IGFBP-3 and hydrochloric acid it's basicly useless ... this i've seen faked first hand


Considering cheap products like testosterone propionate can increase serum IGF-1 levels by 21% it's a cheap alturnative , loading on creatine at the same time has increased results ...
 
boxerjake said:
There is also the view point from the camp that has nothing to gain from selling IGF-1 .

What "exactly" are the (2) camps?
 
Mr.X said:
The majority of users need IGF-1 as much as they need GH. Think of it as teh 150lbs. newbie trying to do a 1gram test cycle, not necessary.

IGF-1 for PCT , I can understand, but overall, most users don't need it until they are advanced.


Good points X, not needed for most, but it can be a great weapon in the arsenal of a seasoned bodybuilder, its DEFINITELY helped take my physique to another level
 
I've only used the stuff once, and got great results from it..... Used it alone, 50mcg per day, it was very impressive by day 4 of my cycle..... I plan on using it at 100mcg per day in my PCT after my current cycle..... Looking foward to my PCT for once.....

rizz
 
Prizz said:
I've only used the stuff once, and got great results from it..... Used it alone, 50mcg per day, it was very impressive by day 4 of my cycle..... I plan on using it at 100mcg per day in my PCT after my current cycle..... Looking foward to my PCT for once.....

rizz


Im on 100mcg now bro, and its amazing, taking it along with 4 iu's HGH per day and its pretty painful to say the least, my hands hurt so bad at night its almost impossible to sleep sometimes...i have to wear those carpel tunnel braces just to try and bare the pain.
 
Camp # 1 is always the ones who benifit from it's sale .. naturally this side of the coin will tout a product as the second coming of christ as long as guys are buying the stuff ...

Camp # 2 are the types that put thing into perspective and look at all points of application ...as Mr-X mentioned ,it's not needed by everyone .

If you feel you can benifit from it's use then by all means go for it ...
 
boxerjake said:
Considering cheap products like testosterone propionate can increase serum IGF-1 levels by 21% it's a cheap alturnative , loading on creatine at the same time has increased results ...

Most I know use it for PCT or bridging/off cycle because it won't shut you down like test will, so it has its use.
 
I have used it 3 times. It seems to lean me out a bit but did'nt get much as far as gains. As soon as I finish what I have I probably won't use it again. The only side that sucks for me is feeling like shit. Can't seem to get enough sleep. Just my 2c.
 
Top Bottom