Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many reps can you do with your own bodyweight?

Police500

What would be considered a butt kicking bench press work out, lifting your own weight how many times?
I did 15 reps of my own weight today and i weight 180, is that good? how about you guys?

I just want to know what kind of strength levels are common so I know how I measure up to the rest of the bros here.

if you go to a gym and look around you can get an idea of what guys are doing.

on the internet everyone benches 4 plates and does 30 2 plate reps. in real life it is very rare to see that. NFL players do those kinds of lifts. also youtube celebs like Piana are known to use fake plates lol. its funny

for me I hit my max bench press 2 years ago on a tren cycle. I was benching 405 for 2 reps and 355 for 7 reps. I was going to a hardcore gym and was easily one of the strongest lifters in there. oh and that was when i was only 196 pounds :) I can outlift dudes who weigh 50 pounds more then me no problem

As a general rule, if you can squat, bench press and deadlift your own bodyweight for 10 reps, you have a very good strength and conditioning base.

95% of the people in the gym won't be able to do that.

Benching your body weight for 15 reps is very impressive. Great job. I would say only 2% of the people in your average gym would be able to do that.

Yeah, 15 reps with your own bodyweight is quite a feat, so it is nothing to be ashamed of, since few people will be able to do the same thing. In any case, never try to compare yourself with others, and just try to improve yourself. As long as you progress, you are going in the right direction.

Top Bottom