Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Many Pills For NO2?

DieselGunz

I just bought PNPs NO2 supplement from there web site. UNfortunatly there are no directions on how much I should take and how. The website says that the supplement is similar to Pinnacle Nox2. The dosage is 6grams a day.

How many pills should I take a day?

Do I take them with meals?

Should I take them before or after a workout?

If so how soon before WO?

Thanx, if anyone has any thoughts on this product, post away.

i have bsn's nitrix and i take 3 pills 3 times a day one an empty stomach. thats 30 min before breakfast, 30 min before lunch, 30 min before dinner. and 12 weeks on, 4 weeks off. you have to cycle it.

I use MBI's Nitric Oxide. It's 3 morning and 3 afternoon. Liquid gels are easier absorbed, I think. Anyways just make sure it's a 2:1 ratio AAKG. That's something I don't think you'll see on the label, but try asking the company. No offense but at $18 it'll probably be a lesser 1:1 ratio.

Gguy9 said:
I just bought PNPs NO2 supplement from there web site. UNfortunatly there are no directions on how much I should take and how. The website says that the supplement is similar to Pinnacle Nox2. The dosage is 6grams a day.

How many pills should I take a day?

Do I take them with meals?

Should I take them before or after a workout?

If so how soon before WO?

Thanx, if anyone has any thoughts on this product, post away.
get some juice fag

I use the PnP brand No2 also. Start with 3g in the am and 3g 30min before workout. If u can stand the pumps from that then bump it up to 8-10g total.

Thanx galaxy, I have been on them for about a week, but havent felt them yet.
Now they are on sale I am deffinatly going to try another bottle after this.

Xtrem3cuts, leave your comments to your self......

Top Bottom