Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many people are fuc-king up thier diet due to the holliday goodies.

last time I cheated was thanksgiving.. today was another... oh well... only an extra boost to the metabolism get back on after dinner tomorrow, and I will be cruising!

dg

I am going for a record to see how big my ass can get over the holidays!!! Only thing is that I lost 5 pounds!!! Hmmmm.....maybe we are all going about this all wrong!!!!!!!

Yes, I am pigging out and proud of it!!!!hahaha I will be joining the ranks of Spatterson and SteelWeaver come Jan 1st though!

Happy Holidays, Ladies!! Live it up a little! It makes life so much funner!!

Mrs. TG

I have consumed soooooo much garbage that I am actually looking forward to dieting. I have no more desire to drink or eat like there is no tomorrow.

I only gained a pound.... :(

WTF?!

Haven't done cardio in nearly four months.... and we are talking the kind that involves TWO... hehehheeee

Live it up and lift hard and heavy. The holidays will be over waaaaay too soon.

And Mrs TG - yes, the chocolate made for a delicious breakfast!... Yes, THE ENTIRE BOX BEFORE 10AM... went extremely well with my coffee! hehehehehhehehhe thank you..... I will give you a call soon gurl. Your ear will be gettin some SERIOUS bending! LOL!

Thanks Spat - yes, me and the nutjobs that are my kids have been eating and playing Cootie, Twister, Trouble and Playdough until our sides split! hehehehhehee Truth is, they are getting a little stir crazy as it is mid-winter break.... Their dad and I actually did a fairly civil job of passing them back and forth. My youngest still thinks it a bit odd (she just turned five) but she does understand (even at her young age) that this day is Mommy's and that day is Daddy's.... we don't live together, but we also don't fight NEARLY as much.

Yes Ladies - eat, Eat, EAT!!! Been training like a mo-fo and growing like a weed. hehehehheee Hopefully, I will have something to show for it come springtime!

Agh....I finally broke down and cheated. :(

LOL...Damn Christmas Cookies anyway..and they just had to be peanut butter and chocolate. Well, after my binge, I have to say I am more determined then I was before. So, in all it turned out to be a good thing! Put in double-duty at the gym today to make up for the day off and for the extra goodies. It probably didn't help anything other than clearing my conscience. :)

~toga
:verygood:

Pumpkin Pie, Christmas cookies and mashed potato with cream, butter and garlic.

It was allllllllllll good goin' down.

I do not want to see another sweet product until next year around this time.

Check your mail Velv.... I FINALLY made it to the post office yesterday AM - DAMN! was the line out the door or what?! Didn't those people realize that Christmas was OVER?! hehehehehe

My kids were "entertaining" the other schmoes in line and I was like, "If I have to suffer ....THEN SO DO YOU!" hehehehheee All of them were bombarded by silly kid jokes. Actually, it was pretty funny.

Xmas dinner was great :)mad:)

Ready for New Year's Eve ?

Top Bottom