Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many on here blast and cruise?

Just started, but I have been training for 18 years, and I'm 50 years old. Check my thread, it's all good.

I just started it myself, but only after my test levels wouldn't return to a normal range like they used to. I'm nearly 40, and blast and cruise is nothing I would recommend for those younger with a healthy HPTA. If your body is capable of producing its own test naturally and keeping you in normal range, you don't need to cruise in my opinion.

Jut my 2 cents.

Me..
I'm on my 30's and on official TRT program, and that's not so easy to get on board around here. It's very different thing from i.e. USA here, I think nearest longevity clinic is in Switzerland. I went through at least 9 months of different type of endocrinology tests, MRIs etc. before getting diagnosed with low T. It also happend before I touched any AAS, so I actually have naturally low T, and didn't screw up my HPTA by abusing steroids.

IMO TRT is not for people under 30 yo, unless they are properly diagnosed with low T, and have no other choice. TRT/Cruising when you are on your 20's makes no sense to me, there's still so much time ahead of you at that point.

TRT is for rest of life, I would have probably end up being on it anyway, but if I had a choice I would much rather just cycled until my 40's, and then start HRT with Test and hGH.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Top Bottom