Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How many of you use dbol when comming "off"..

MrRTTB

New member
I know this is something of a dubble moral thing, comming off gear using dbol. But as some have stated you can recover full even using low amount of dbol in the morning(5-10mg). SO I was wondering if anyone done this with success and if anyone done this and agfter dropping the dbol you crashed
 
i'll be doing the ramp off after this cycle.....

i kind of did it inadvertently last cycle....because i didn't want to start my PCT right away for some reason I can't remember now.....

but, it wasn't as well planned as this will be.

i would say i felt somewhat of a crash...didn't lose much strength or size though.
 
ive done it once. it was at the end of last summer. i was on 750mg test and 500mg eq for 16 weeks. i did the morning dbol recovery method w/ clomid and arimidex. it works GREAT. the dbol keeps the cortisol in check. thats y it works so well. after a cycle your cortisol sky rockets.
 
I always come ramp off with dbol, Ive been doing it for the past 3 cycles. It works really well, and I love the fact that you know exactly when to start pct becuase the dbol is ou tof your system ic 5 hours.
My last cycle I started 15 mg of dbol a week after my last shot of eq. I ran 15 mgs for 3 weeks to make sure the eq was fully out of my system. Then I started my pct 5 hours after my last dbol I feel this method worked really well.
 
I did a 15-16 week cycle and went on HCG for 9days, 500iu per day(I was to use this for 14day but I droped the last vial of hcg on the floor and it crached). Then I started nolva 60mg 5days, then 40mg now I'm at 20mg. My balls are bigger and I do have sexdrive. But It seems like I'm not recovering from the workouts so I thought I might throw in some 10mg dbol in the morning for a couple off weeks.
 
Can someone explain to me how to get d-bol for pct bros????? my next cycle consists in test en 500/wk for 10 wks and jump start it with 35mg d-bol for 4 weeks. can i take the d-bol at the end of my cycle again????? help please.
 
v shape said:
I always come ramp off with dbol, Ive been doing it for the past 3 cycles. It works really well, and I love the fact that you know exactly when to start pct becuase the dbol is ou tof your system ic 5 hours.
My last cycle I started 15 mg of dbol a week after my last shot of eq. I ran 15 mgs for 3 weeks to make sure the eq was fully out of my system. Then I started my pct 5 hours after my last dbol I feel this method worked really well.

Ok, I was more after those who tried the hole PCT while on dbol. In other wordsnolva or clomid + dbol in the morning.
 
or wait 3 weeks after your last injection then combine it with clomid or deca just like pct??? but with d-bol including in the morning that's what you mean????
 
jeb0177 said:
or wait 3 weeks after your last injection then combine it with clomid or deca just like pct??? but with d-bol including in the morning that's what you mean????

Deca????????????????????????????? :chesty:
 
yes that is what I mean. PCT + Dbol(10mg in the morning). I have a friend who tried It and oved it, balls recovered and blood tests went back to normal, he didn't loose shit
 
Man everyday you'll learn something ! I'm going to try it this upcoming cycle.

Thanks, I'll keep you all posted.
 
MrRTTB said:
Ok, I was more after those who tried the hole PCT while on dbol. In other wordsnolva or clomid + dbol in the morning.

I also did the 10mg dbol bridge with my pct. I also had good results with this method. I gained about 5 extra lbs and my strength steadily increased. I also had a pretty decent sex drive. The only problem I had was taking the dbol at the same time every morning.
 
I want to make sure I understand this....
if using clomid as a PCT, and wanting to use the dbol at 10 mg-in order to keep from loosing any gains- would you start the dbol on the same morning that you start the clomid?
 
That sounds like a great idea.........man you guys sure know your shit! Ive been away from the boards for a few years and I learn something new hear everyday!
Thanks........
 
First time hearing of dbol in PCT. Almost sounds too good to be true.

So what's the details? Start when traditional PCT starts? Dosage and Xs per day?
 
sweatandscience said:
First time hearing of dbol in PCT. Almost sounds too good to be true.

So what's the details? Start when traditional PCT starts? Dosage and Xs per day?
for use only if PCT FAILS!! Thats the key!
 
Top Bottom