Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you guys

When I competed, I was pretty obsessive and that carried over after. I struggled with overeating and then extreme dieting. So pretty much eating disorder type behavior. Very common when you extreme diet to compete. I can still get caught up with weighing and measuring everything , which is good for a check in but the obsession isn't healthy for me.

When I competed, I was pretty obsessive and that carried over after. I struggled with overeating and then extreme dieting. So pretty much eating disorder type behavior. Very common when you extreme diet to compete. I can still get caught up with weighing and measuring everything , which is good for a check in but the obsession isn't healthy for me.

I can relate to that. Took a couple years to get over it but I don't think about what I eat anymore, my mind is free to think about other things when before it was cluttered with thoughts/obsessions. It is definitely something that, I'd rather not have let myself get mixed up in. People think they're being healthy but if your mind is getting sick its not any healthier

I can relate to that. Took a couple years to get over it but I don't think about what I eat anymore, my mind is free to think about other things when before it was cluttered with thoughts/obsessions. It is definitely something that, I'd rather not have let myself get mixed up in. People think they're being healthy but if your mind is getting sick its not any healthier

I can so relate! You think oh I'm healthy, how can this be wrong?!? Then it becomes all consuming! I'm doing a lot better too but took a long time.

Top Bottom