Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many Cheat Meals do you Eat a/week while on Cycle?

How many cheat meals do you eat a week while on Cycle?

• None. Strict Diet

Votes: 12 14.6%

Votes: 17 20.7%

Votes: 25 30.5%

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Hell, Anything & Everything ( Mcd;s , Pizza, Ice Cream,)

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters
Many diet plans may help you lose weight in the immediate term, but the results are often short-lived. Aside from these diets being too restrictive and inflexible, they result in more fluid loss than fat loss.
The most effective fat loss programs increase your resting metabolism even when you aren't exercising. The result is that you burn more fat and more calories during your everyday activities... even while your watching the tube!
When you have your metabolism working for you, rather than against you, permanent fat loss becomes so much easier and more enjoyable.
If you want to lose fat, tone up and create your ideal body shape (no matter what you've tried before), then consider getting a body shape director book.
Unlike celebrity endorsed fad diets and expensive supplements, my program is based on cutting-edge scientific research.
It shows you THE most effective way to re-shape your body... and keep it that way.

www.wismantech.com
[email protected]
42-body-fat-scale

A few a week while bulking. I don't eat pizza or mcd's, my weakness is chocolate. Dark chocolate. Haven't had any in weeks. I want some now!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I'm a newbie around here, just thought I'd chime in. I've been working really hard to get my diet in check, but I cheat once a week. Usually Saturday or Sunday.

My cheat meals are the same food just more of it once ew. Kind of a refeed. I do not have a need for sweet or garbage food

My Cheat meal...not really a cheat either...just maybe an extra of what im already eating...we have the Last Friday in the Month we either do a Pizza or Chinese take out..so its once a month, as far as sweets..ehh an ice cream bar maybe 2 times a month...im not much of a sweet eater..

Top Bottom