Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many carbs

blaze

let's say i was sick of this ketogenic diet and i would like to incorporate more carbs than what the ketogenic diet allows. im 5'10, 180 lbs, 18 years old and i would like to cut down on my fat. how many carbs per day is a good amount for cutting? 50?100? please help. it's kinda hard to maintain this ketogenic diet when all the chicken breast and fish runs out and your parents only go food shopping twice a month :(

Are you taking any EFA's/Flax?Yams potatoes etc are good sources of carbs but try not to consume any complex carbs after 230-3 pm, salads and vegetables for carbs after 3pm.Try 2 days low one day regular.Drink
1-2 gallons of water a day.See if you can get some Brown Guggul Extract, if not get some thyroplex this will give you an extra edge.Ps on your low carb days o carbs after 3pm unless its a post workout consumption.Cardio 4-5 times a week on empty stomach if time permits.;)

Chicken and fish are not the best choices for ketogenic diets, thus chances are you're not getting in enough calories and slowing your metabolism down making bodyfat loss grind to a halt.

In this case, you better add some healthy carbs to get that metabolism moving again. Add carbs slowly on a weekly basis so as not to spike insulin too much.

I too am on the ketogenic diet. It's the latter part of day two and I have not gone into ketosis yet. I have found these milk chocolate bars that have 0 carbs. They have splenda(sucralose) in them. Will this spike my insulin levels? Also, I have added a fiber supplement that has 4 carbs(dietary fiber). Will the 4 carbs of fiber spike my insuline? One more question. How important is it to supplement chromium and vanadyl? Brewer's yeast and cinnamon? How much cinnamon do you take and can you cook with it?

Help!!!!!!!!!!

Artificial sweetners are ok in moderation, however some people suffer adverse reactions such as water retention.

4 grams of fiber is not going to spike your insulin.

Chromium is excellent for helping curb carbohydrate cravings. One of the best sources is Brewers Yeast.
Vanadyl is a good supplement as well, but it's a supplement that works best cycled on and off.

Cinnamon? Never used it as a 'supplement'. Only as a flavor enhancer.

BODY OPUS "brewer's yeast and cinnamon can substitute chromium and vanadyl and phenformin". I'm confused about the cinnamon too. How much brewer's yeast do you take? I guess it would be safer to use the real supps, but I have cinnamon in the cupboard. Thanks for the answers.

Top Bottom