Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Long??

growing painz one more thing to keep in mind is that some fakes are so good even pros cant tell till you use em for a month and nothing happens.
Talk to your source , Ask him to make good on the dbol if he can but keep in mind he may not have scamed you he may have been scamed himself.
One thing about dbol is even on a shity diet and no training you will gain alot of water , Show him your lack of weight gain and see if he will work with you.
If he says the dbol was real or is unwilling to help you in any way , He may be a scamer.

Some easy "meal planning tips."

Grill up a bag of chicken breasts, maybe 10-12. Cook up a good-sized bag of whole wheat pasta with your favorite sauce. Open a few cans of vegetables. Line up a few tupperware containers. Fill accordingly. This is an easy way to prepare several meals at one time.

This "method" if you can call it that, is how I prepare most of my meals.

Some healthy meats I try to incorporate into my diet are: chicken, pork, turkey, HEALTHY CHOICE sausage...add in some tuna, eggs, etc., and you're good for protein.

For carbs: Whole-wheat EVERYRTHING!! Pastas, breads, etc. Lots of veggies and fruits, too...

Hoep some/all of this helps...

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
For a glimpse into my life, click here: BLAIR'S WORLD!!
"It's just me against the world..." --2Pac

Thanks...Bro's, I really appreciate all the help....Badkins just one more question..what you said sounds like it would be easy enough..but how much of each do you use per mea? and how do you count the content?(protein/Carbs/Fat)...And Kooky, How many shakes do you think is ok with 5 meals?..just one or two? Thanks..again...

I do the same thing with tupperware containers when im going to be away from home all day or anytime im busy.
Dont worry too much about the meal content unless you're getting ready for a show.
Just make sure its all nice clean food.
The stuff listed by badkins is all you need.
What I do is use designer protien 3 times a day in water , That gives me over 100 grams of protien and unless you are a vary big guy 100 grams of protien plus 5 regular meals will make sure you get plenty to grow.
Worst case if you see after a few days that you feel small then just eat a cake and take a day to rest.
I just did that over the weekend (ate a pineapple upside down cake and took sunday off) and I feel great this week.

A cake!! that sounds damn good!!I think I can handle that!!LOL....thanks again Kooky....I will definately try it out and see how i feel....have you tried Stew Meats protein yet?..Oh yeah one last question do you do the shakes with your meals?? or in between??...Thx

Take the shakes inbetween meals , I wouldnt go to much over 50-55 grams of protien per sitting be it real food or a protien drink.
The body can only use so much of a marco nutrient before the rest gets wasted.
And no I hane never tried stews protien.
A few bros seemed to be complaining about stews protien this week but prior to that all I heard were good things so mabey stew had a bad batch?

I usually eat 1 chicken breast (1 serving of meat--a link of sausage, a "cup sized" portion of ground turkey, etc.), 1/2-1 cup pasta (or 1-2 servings of carbs--2 pieces of bread, etc.), and a 1/2 cup of fruit or veggies (1/2 can of either!)...

I would try to alternate "real food with shakes. Eat a good healthy breakfast, then a shake, then a good healthy lunch, and on and on...I would try to make 50% or less of your meals "supplements" like shakes and bars...although I do like my SOLID PROTEIN bars as late night snacks!!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
For a glimpse into my life, click here: BLAIR'S WORLD!!
"It's just me against the world..." --2Pac

Good Post ........I just realized why i'm not seeing gains like I should. I live off MRP's. Thanks For Setting Me Straight. Huge Gains here I come. YIPPEEEEEE!

Top Bottom