Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long to see results ??

captain TM

Hey guys

Wondering how long it take you to
See results from your diet ?
Let say if you trying to cut

Wanna hear your experience !!!

Sent from my GT-I9295 using EliteFitness

General rule of thumb is 4 weeks for you to notice, 8 weeks for close family to notice, 12 weeks for acquaintances to notice. At 2lbs per weeks after 4 weeks that is only 8lbs. Not a huge amount, but you will be able to see it in the mirror. If you are already thin and go on like Keto and drop a good amount of water weight you will look more vascular, but you wont notice actual fat loss for a little bit.

With GW doing weights AM and cardio PM, 6 days per week it took 3 weeks for my fat% to go from 12% to 10% .

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

It depends... If you're obese you'll start losing weight pretty soon, if you've been bodybuilding for years, progress is slow and takes time. It also depends on your metabolism, body, genetics.

Its pretty safe to say hes new to fitness since hes asking this question

Will kinda I've done few shows
But seriously is there problem learning ?
Just wanna here from others opinions

Will kinda I've done few shows
But seriously is there problem learning ?
Just wanna here from others opinions

Are we talking natural or not?

Natural, recomp diet? Took me about a month to notice things change (it was a good change for that time frame though). Now that i'm 7 weeks in, it's so noticeable and I love it. No "bodybuilding" supplements or anything either. Just great dieting with some amino products.

I like to cut at about a thousand calorie deficit and at this rate I can start seeing results in a couple weeks, and within 6 weeks everyone notices. I usually hover between about 13-18% depending and at the bottom of that range my shoulders and arms really pop out and can easily see lots of definition. It would be less obvious going from 22%-17%.

Top Bottom