Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long to recover without using something post cycle?

Little Rage

just trying to find out, how long it would take for your body to recover after a cycle without use of something post cycle like clomid?

I believe that its about 6 weeks total. I could be wrong, but that is the number I believe.

ok lets just say a basic 8-12 week consisting of a test stack say about 500mg test/fina 75mg ed. for a man age 20-30.

if you could recover say in 4-6 weeks without anything why bother with clomid and putting up with hell to recover in about 4 weeks. yea i know there are other ways to go about it instead of clomid but just thinking.

Little Rage said:
ok lets just say a basic 8-12 week consisting of a test stack say about 500mg test/fina 75mg ed. for a man age 20-30.

if you could recover say in 4-6 weeks without anything why bother with clomid and putting up with hell to recover in about 4 weeks. yea i know there are other ways to go about it instead of clomid but just thinking.

I believe that you could recover in 6 weeks or so(maybe a bit longer b/c fina), but thats not the reason that you do clomid really. You do clomid so that your test levels go up a bit, so that you do not loose all of your gains when ending a cycle. Its either take a PCT and try and keep your gains, or do nothing and still recover but risk loosing some of what you fought hard for. Just my opinion.

well first off 4 wk full recovery with clomid is not always going to happen. If you have done fina or deca for 12 weeks, you are not going to be back up and at full test production in 4 wks, these drugs shut you down very hard.
I've known of people that had a low test count 4 months after a deca cycle.
The only way to know if you have recovered is to be tested after your post cycle ancillaries. If not then you continue the recovery process.

Originally posted by anabolic24/7
well first off 4 wk full recovery with clomid is not always going to happen. If you have done fina or deca for 12 weeks, you are not going to be back up and at full test production in 4 wks, these drugs shut you down very hard.
I've known of people that had a low test count 4 months after a deca cycle.
The only way to know if you have recovered is to be tested after your post cycle ancillaries. If not then you continue the recovery process.

and lets think about how often people actually get tested after cycle....

about 2-3 months after i finished up my cycle of eq my test levels were still low.

Last edited:
I think 4-6 weeks is way to early. With-out Clomid, Nov you could easily go 3-4 months if you used Fina or Deca for any amount of time. Just my opinion.

it all depends on so many variables including individual response. but what can be said with certainty is that it would take sufficiently long for natural test recovery so that u would lose most if not all ur gains- makes AAS rather pointless in that case except to get super human erections while on.

Top Bottom