Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long to raise Test?

fivefivefive

Just curious if someone could answer this main question for me?

Basically heres my story. Been lifting now for 3 years. Consistently. While i've def put on size i feel like i could be putting on alot more muscle but i'm not. I think it has to do alot with the fact my Testosterone isn't where its supposed to be. I think the reasoning is my lifestyle factors......

- My sleep schedule is never consistent.
- I used to have alot of stress in my life
- My diet is like a 2 out of 10. I used to eat alot of sugar and carbs.
- Despite the fact my body type is on the lean side, my body fat percentage was high, recently in the past couple months i've gotten it down.

I have taken steps to correct all the above recently as i know all can negatively effect Testosterone. I will also note before i started all of those, just through dropping my body fat i noticed an increase in energy, and things such as morning wood and such. I felt like my test was rising, but just no all the way where i wanted it.

Main question is, despite changing a bunch of lifestyle factors how long can i realistically expect it to take for my T to rise? If i of course stay consistent with everything.

a best guess is the longer you had a crappy lifestyle the longer it will take to bounce back.

if you did those things for a year, it will probably take a few months to bounce back. but if you did them 10 years, then you are looking at a good couple years.

plus as you get older your test slowly drops too. if you had a beer belly and didn't sleep good all throughout your 30's and 40's like most men, it is gonna take some time in your 50's to come back for example.

i would get a blood test done every 3 months and see if your test is slowly increasing. once it starts flatlining then you know you hit equilibrium. in the mean time supplements that boost natty test levels WITHOUT suppressing you should be considered for an extra boost.

good luck!

Top Bottom