Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How long have you been into bodybuilding?

Started working out in 81 sporatically for wrestling and f-ball in high school. About a year after high school I started hitting the gym 6-7 days a week and have been doing so for 15 yrs. I've never taken more than 2 weeks off in a row and that's only if I had the flu. Competed from 89-97 and now lift primarily to look good, bang chicks almost 1/2 my age and slow, the aging process.
 
10 years

always knew what I was doing trainign wise but results did not really start to pile on till the last 5 years till diet was changed

especially last 2 years

thanks Elite ;)

plan to compete within 3 years
 
OMEGA said:
10 years

always knew what I was doing trainign wise but results did not really start to pile on till the last 5 years till diet was changed

especially last 2 years

thanks Elite ;)

plan to compete within 3 years
I have to elaborate on the diet thing. So many years ago it was all about eating as much as you could. I remember hearing guys saying that they eat 6 whole boiled chickens / 6 large potatoes a day for size and tuna/green beans only for a couple months before a show. Powders all tasted like shit and made you fart. Protien Bars were unheard of until about '90 and they were like a shitty tasting combo of Laffy Taffy and a marble slab. They would practically pull your fillings out of your teeth just trying to chew them. I forget the name of them-but Twinlab made those things. Gainers Fuel Bars? I forget.

Anyway, just about the time MetRX came out in 91 or so they spawned a bunch of copycat, decent tasting p-powders, I truly dialed in my diet. I made more gains in 6 months than I did in the past 2 yrs w/ AAS and just trying to eat as much as possible. It was pretty crazy, and I didn't increase my AAS usage at all. Learning how to diet/peak for a show took quite a bit longer to figure out, but I still can't emphasize what a dramatic difference eating properly makes in BB results. You'll live your life cooking and watching the clock to eat your next meal, but it will be what makes you leave the other gym guys in the dust.
 
Top Bottom