Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How long does it usually take.....

what'cha need.. me and the support groups are tight!
 
i sent an issuse in like 2 months ago .. still yet to hear back! so more then 2 months !
 
Frisky said:
what'cha need.. me and the support groups are tight!

Ohhh, I already talked to Perk about it and have e-mailed support, but my Plat membership didn't auto renew like normal so I'm trying to get to the bottom of it.

I was just curious what others have experienced with EF Support. It doesn't seem to matter what venue I need help in, I always seem to feel like I get put on the back burner. :rolleyes:
 
i dont even think elite has support.. i believe its a myth.. has anyone actually heard back from them?
 
nutsnack said:
i dont even think elite has support.. i believe its a myth.. has anyone actually heard back from them?

I never have on any issue. I end up seeking help from a mod.

I usually try the support link, which is confusing as hell btw, but this time I shot them an e-mail. We'll see what happens.
 
Top Bottom