Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does it take for 1-AD to kick in?

thanks bro......glad to see someone with intelligence responding. That is what I'm experiencing right now......a steady increase. I thought maybe there would a be huge increase of strength and size all at once.

no problem bro, my strength gains were +60lbs on bench by end of cycle. I would however look into getting some type of natural test producer for post cycle like clomid. If you can't find clomid then there is another product out there that's natural. I can't remember the name. Let me search for it.

kewl I hadn't heard of Macca. I did a search on it, seems interesting. What I was thinking of is Estro-X but that seems as though it may be more of an anti-estrogen. I would definitely look into something to help get your libido back to normal though as it took a few weeks for mine as I didn't take anything post cycle.

karma always appreciated - ;) ;)

LOL - Karma is what is located on the right hand bottom of your posts. You click on it and you can give positive or negative karma to people. It's what makes up the green dots. And I'm in need of more karma. ;) ;)

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you use post cycle. Just keep up the calories. There's another thread that is dealing with the same issue.

Top Bottom