Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does it REALLY REALLY last for?

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Once mixed, how long does HCG really really last for? Many meds have an expiration date on them. But there are many articles on the web that state that expiration dates are just a way to get YOU to buy more of their product. Shit! I've used MANY MANY medications that were 2-5 years expired! And worked VERY well!

So, I don't believe in expiration dates very much. But HCG might be another thing now.

So again, once mixed, how long does HCG really last for? And once that DATE arrives. Does it mean it's dead? Or degraded?

I think for the most part it boils down to potency. I was told my HCG would be viable if refrigerated and mixed with BAW for 10 weeks. Im sure after 4-5 weeks however its potency will diminish slightly.

I asked this on another thread but didn't get an answer. But when is it best to take HCG? At least for me since all I take is HRT doses. But doc wants me to take HCG at 500ius per week. But I dont' agree with that. It seems to spike my estrogen up doing it EVERY week. Do I wait until my balls are aching and feel super small? If so, then how should I use HCG? 1000ius per day for 5 days and stop? How?

I asked this on another thread but didn't get an answer. But when is it best to take HCG? At least for me since all I take is HRT doses. But doc wants me to take HCG at 500ius per week. But I dont' agree with that. It seems to spike my estrogen up doing it EVERY week. Do I wait until my balls are aching and feel super small? If so, then how should I use HCG? 1000ius per day for 5 days and stop? How?

No one can answer that ,since it's user dependent and the stage that the user is experiencing hypergonadism, dosage may vary from 250iu's per day to 1000iu's per day.

The best advice i can give you is experiment and see what works for you.

Last edited:
No one can answer that ,since it's user dependent and the stage that the user is experiencing hypergonadism, dosage may vary from 250iu's per day to 100iu's per day.

Thank you brother.

HCG only has a half life of like 24 hours. Id take 250IU 2 days before and then another 250IU the day before one of your injections. It likely spikes estrogen because it spikes test by giving your testes a little kick.

No one can answer that ,since it's user dependent and the stage that the user is experiencing hypergonadism, dosage may vary from 250iu's per day to 1000iu's per day.

I corrected my post i left off one zero ,it's one gram not 100iu's

experiment on YOUR dosage. Start with 1,000 iu's daily/eod for 5 shots when atrophy occurs, then adjust up or down in dosage and or time on.

Top Bottom