Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long do you wait until next ph cycle

jeff52069

After you've done your prohormone cycle and pct cycle how long til you do another PH cycle.Do you take time off or jump right into next PH cycle.

the general rule is time on + pct = time off. but i think if you dont take the full time off you should still keep the total amount on the ph's to 8 weeks at the most. alot of dudes do 8 week cycles. so if you do 4 weeks on. youre probably good to go with another 4 week cycle without waiting a full 8 weeks of time off. but thats just me. theres no real solid info on this that ive found so far.

time on plus pct equals your time off at a minimum.

I was on helladrol 6wks no sides.Im doing 4wk pct then 1 month of bridge & creatine then was going to start 4wk of Beast.What the worst that could happen if start that early.Also is Bridge good idea too get me til next ph cycle.

Yes bridge will be great until your next pct, if you dont give yourself enough time the worst that can happen is your nattty test wont fully recover and you will get shut down even more.

if you run 8 weeks then pct you take 8 weeks plus pct off. imo going 4 on 4 off then 4 on isnt the best idea especially for recovery time. if you want a long cycle run something for 6-8 weeks or bridge two products for a longer cycle.

After you've done your prohormone cycle and pct cycle how long til you do another PH cycle.Do you take time off or jump right into next PH cycle.

No! Treat them like any other oral AAS.
TIME ON=TIME OFF

Top Bottom