Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long do i have to wait for hydroxycut to kick in

hello bodybuilders,
since this is the first time i will have taken hydroxycut. i havent taken hydro yet cos i am wanting advice about it. how long after i take the pills does hydroxycut kick in. is it right away, and if not how long. ok and those who have replied to my question and not understood my question, i will try again. i know that foods have protein in it. meat and vegetables. how much grams of protein from the food do i have to take, and how long should i eat before i take hydroxicut. 3o minutes? 1 hour? 2? and to those who understand the question, now you all said 1 to 2 grams of my body weight. well i weight 179 lbs now. now are you saying that i will have to take 358 grams of protein before i work out so that i dont lose my muscle mass that i already have.

also another thing, how much time should i expect results to take shape and expect noticiable results in my sides and my abs, my arms, and legs.
thanx,
luis

take the 12 pills at once its alot better..
no wait dont do that jus kidding give it time danielson wax on wax off remember

Slow down, buddy, don't get so excited.
The hydroxycut will take about 20-30 mins to take effect, depending on what's in your stomach. I usually take it 30 mins before I eat. Your results will depend on how good your diet is.

As for protien, they mean throughout the day, not right before your workout. Spread it out.

yepp, I use the cut, great for that jump start in the morning, before cardio, like Fantom said, about 20 -30 minutes

No, No, you got it all wrong, its 4grams of protien per pound of body wieght. That is a mere 716 grams a day. The hydroxycut, just take that every time you eat. That would be four every ten minutes. Next, go and workout if you have time in between eating. You should see the lean gains immediately! How you say.......Good Luck? :elephant:

Bro, your post would probably be better suited for the supplement board. You would probably get a few more answers, because most people on this board are here to talk about anabolics. Also IMO hydroxycut is a waste of many. You can find plenty of other fat burners on the market with the same ingredients; where you don't have to take 12 pills a day.

I take about three pills a half hour before working out !!!! Give's me a rush of energy and increases my reps. Have a proper diet and cardio three times a week and you'll notice a difference in about 2 weeks. Don't expect drastic result like clen.

Hydroxycut makes me happy ; does it for any one else??? ;)

Top Bottom