Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long can cocaine, MDMA, and GHB be tested for?

Little Monster

Could anyone tell me how long these drugs can stay in the body, and also how long they can be detected or tested positve for? THANK YOU!!

cocaine
mdma - beans
GHB
marijuana

AHHHH.......GHB.......the undetectable...but oh so delectable....betime snack..........no worries there bro......everything else varies.....don't let anyone tell you differently......it's all about your genetic makeup.....PEACE:D

ghb CAN be detected, but you have only hours to test for it.
rolls up to several days.
coke, couple days, if that.
weed, longest by far....

if you are given a hair test, the times are MUCH longer though bro, and X shows up well in a hair test.

recently, prior to graduation. i took a graduate based course in medicinal chemistry. from what i seen its pretty easy to screw up a hair test depending what method of testing is being performed. BUT, if done correctly, hair tests can easy become your enemy....
i did notice something, however, i know someone who needed a hair test. the individuals sample should have made the instumentation go threw the roof. to be more specific, x and coke SHOULD have came up without a problem. either the technician loused it up, or nioxin may help rinse those things. is that possible? he was on a cycle and hitting his head with just about everything nioxin makes. NOTHING came up in the test what so ever. just makes you wonder i guess.

pills and phet

well im not a pro bodybuilder but im a brit soldier and most of us take pills and phet and we et random drug tests like the guy above it does depend on genetics normally 3 days for pills and speed coke i took 6 pills one night and we got drug tested the next day i downed 5 ltrs of water and lucozade and passed the test if you water down ur urine enough they cant test it so good but like my friend says they can test ur hair and shaving it off dont work as its the root they test the do that inthe army to clear up passive smoking hope that helps

pills and phet

well im not a pro bodybuilder but im a brit soldier and most of us take pills and phet and we et random drug tests like the guy above it does depend on genetics normally 3 days for pills and speed coke i took 6 pills one night and we got drug tested the next day i downed 5 ltrs of water and lucozade and passed the test if you water down ur urine enough they cant test it so good but like my friend says they can test ur hair and shaving it off dont work as its the root they test the do that inthe army to clear up passive smoking hope that helps

Top Bottom