Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long before I notice any differences?

Swole_2112

I just recently started a cycle stacking test with a-drol. I know it'll be about three weeks before I notice any changes from the test, but having never done a-drol before, how long will it be before I notice any changes that result from the a-drol?

Swole_2112 said:
I just recently started a cycle stacking test with a-drol. I know it'll be about three weeks before I notice any changes from the test, but having never done a-drol before, how long will it be before I notice any changes that result from the a-drol?

You should notice within days the edema and bloated look.

Your might get "moon-face" symptoms.

:chomp:

Swole_2112 said:

With dbol I had an 8lb weight increase in about 8 days and I was using liquidex so I would imagine with adrol you will see a dramatic increase in weight in about a week. You better use something like arimidex or else you may retain lots of water very rapidly also, drop all sodium intake while using drol or dbol or else blood pressure will sky rocket. Also, around day 5, muscles started feeling very hard and pumped all day...Keep your liver cleansed, but I'm sure you already know that!

One thing I forgot to mention is the dosage. I'm doing 25mg/day of the drol and 600mg/wk of the test. As far as the sodium goes, it's tough to be able to consume enough protein through meat and still keep your sodium intake down. Would it be possible to just simply drink a shit load of water to keep the sodium levels down? Also, what kind of things can I take to keep my liver clean, aside from cranberry juice?

Swole_2112 said:
One thing I forgot to mention is the dosage. I'm doing 25mg/day of the drol and 600mg/wk of the test. As far as the sodium goes, it's tough to be able to consume enough protein through meat and still keep your sodium intake down. Would it be possible to just simply drink a shit load of water to keep the sodium levels down? Also, what kind of things can I take to keep my liver clean, aside from cranberry juice?

youre not going to see any gains with 25mg of a-drol....period. You need to be taking at least 100mg every day. Test takes a few weeks to kick in , don't give up on it...you really see it work in weeks 8-12 IMO. The drol is harsh on your liver too, wouldn't advise taking a cycle of that more than once a year maybe, too toxic. But since you're doing it, definitely up the dose like i said or it's a waste of alot of money @25mg ed

Swole_2112 said:

milk thistle
ALA
tyler's detox

Swole_2112 said:
Also, what kind of things can I take to keep my liver clean, aside from cranberry juice?

Tylers Liver Detox

Cranberry Extract has nothing to do with the liver, it keeps your urine flow steady, hence it's for the kidneys.

:chomp:

Top Bottom