Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How is everyone in the...

What is an appropriate degree of tan for a photo shoot? Any of the girls competing that weekend will be pretty well protanned. I'll have a decent tanning bed tan but probably need a few layers of protan or something? Then if I go w/ the protan, I can do a matching makeup base, e.g. the infamous MAC #45 (reputed to match protan perfectly).

In going to the MAC counter if I assume a base of MAC #45, then they can do that there and pick colors to work with from there. Otherwise it might look different if they go w/ my untanned color right now.

Suggestions on best way to do this to get a near approximation of what the colors will look like both for this shoot (under Las Vegas sun) as well as competition day?

Sassy69 said:
What is an appropriate degree of tan for a photo shoot? Any of the girls competing that weekend will be pretty well protanned. I'll have a decent tanning bed tan but probably need a few layers of protan or something? Then if I go w/ the protan, I can do a matching makeup base, e.g. the infamous MAC #45 (reputed to match protan perfectly).

In going to the MAC counter if I assume a base of MAC #45, then they can do that there and pick colors to work with from there. Otherwise it might look different if they go w/ my untanned color right now.

Suggestions on best way to do this to get a near approximation of what the colors will look like both for this shoot (under Las Vegas sun) as well as competition day?

Protan is perfect! MAC 45 is a great colour.... Write the eyeshadow colours down and ask them to show you all 3 Just have a look at them while your there.... Don't buy a colour that matches your correct skintone... Buy the 45... With the Protan, Don't go tooooo dark, Sally's colour would look great on you....

You'll be fine with 45..... It'll work great with the shoot and competition day... I'll show you the best way to apply it when I see you at Sally's show anyway..... I'll try and ask if they can send me some promotional colours... You can have them for your comp..... YES buy the 45.....

Ilk said:
Protan is perfect! MAC 45 is a great colour.... Write the eyeshadow colours down and ask them to show you all 3 Just have a look at them while your there.... Don't buy a colour that matches your correct skintone... Buy the 45... With the Protan, Don't go tooooo dark, Sally's colour would look great on you....

You'll be fine with 45..... It'll work great with the shoot and competition day... I'll show you the best way to apply it when I see you at Sally's show anyway..... I'll try and ask if they can send me some promotional colours... You can have them for your comp..... YES buy the 45.....

:heart:

Hello Ladies....

Everyone ok with everything??

Let me know of any questions....

:artist:

Ilk said:
New collection at MAC....

Amazing colours... Blue nail varnish is a must for this season...

http://www.maccosmetics.com/templat...n.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY20906&clicked=next

Velvett the new tinted lipglass colour would look great on you

The new NARS collection....
http://www.narscosmetics.com/acb/stores/1/collection_home.aspx

One word....

Extraordinary......

Have fun!

Hello beauty!!!
Won 3rd in two golf tournaments

And had to throw a sexy one in ja ja ja
How are you??
I will go see new MAC tomorrow...no nars here sniff sniff

florencia said:
Hello beauty!!!
Won 3rd in two golf tournaments

And had to throw a sexy one in ja ja ja
How are you??
I will go see new MAC tomorrow...no nars here sniff sniff

Congratulations Florencia! Beautiful pics as expected :heart:

Gorgeous Ilk:
Can you recommend a makeup palette which would translate well into B/W portraiture? Tanky much, Ilk! :rose:

Top Bottom