Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How effective is EQ at 300mgs/EW?

UFC22

How effective is EQ at 300mgs/EW? If your diet is on key and everything else is in check? Of course it will be stacked with test & friends.

You know this cycle was my first with EQ ran it for 20 weeks at 600mg ew. I didn't notice a whole lot from it. Better vascularity and some lean mass. So I do not think I would go below 400mg ew. Yes I had other compounds in there lol.

I think i'm just going to save it for later then. Thought it might go nicely in a 20 weeker. No need to over-kill i guess. I will already have close to a gram with all gear combined a week. Test/Tren/Dbol/Var :).

I want to run EQ in my next cycle, but it's only a 10 weeker so probably a waste of money.

400-600

600 being the "wow someones on EQ" dose

where 400 and less may just provide additional Anabolism and RBC increases.

Of course this varies form Individual to Individual

dsh89 said:
You know this cycle was my first with EQ ran it for 20 weeks at 600mg ew. I didn't notice a whole lot from it. Better vascularity and some lean mass. So I do not think I would go below 400mg ew. Yes I had other compounds in there lol.

The Key to tap into EQ is to actually Train like a Bodybuilder from the Arnie Days.

lots of Sets, Lots of Reps, Medium Poundages

rdel85 said:
I want to run EQ in my next cycle, but it's only a 10 weeker so probably a waste of money.
EQ at 10 weeks is good when mix with other compounds. If you doing a EQ only cycle it will not be good to do it for 10 weeks. That is a misconceptions that some people have about running EQ for 10 days

I am thinking on running:
Test E 600mg wks 1 -10
EQ 600mg wks 1-10
winny 75mg ed wks 7-10
and maybe some dbol at 30mg ed for the first 3-4 weeks

I was asking since this is only my second cycle I still don't feel to comfortable running Test for more than 10 wks

Top Bottom