Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does this sounds

jiggagold

Monday Wednesday and Friday are intense lifting/conditiong days so is it ok to eat a shit load of food through out the day, and then on tues/thurs/sunday are cardio/core workout days and then eat 2000 calorie diet 40/40/20.

On the days i lift i get very hungry so ill stop and get some fast food like mcdonalds breakfast after i already ate oatmeal and eggs at 7 am, i usually get the mcd's breakfast wednesdays or fridays depends if i got cash or not but basically im just maintaing and adding a little bit here and there but i figured if i ate alot on my lifting days and stayed on a cutting diet on my cardio days it would balance out.

jiggagold said:
Monday Wednesday and Friday are intense lifting/conditiong days so is it ok to eat a shit load of food through out the day, and then on tues/thurs/sunday are cardio/core workout days and then eat 2000 calorie diet 40/40/20.

On the days i lift i get very hungry so ill stop and get some fast food like mcdonalds breakfast after i already ate oatmeal and eggs at 7 am, i usually get the mcd's breakfast wednesdays or fridays depends if i got cash or not but basically im just maintaing and adding a little bit here and there but i figured if i ate alot on my lifting days and stayed on a cutting diet on my cardio days it would balance out.

i thought i just read cutting and mcdonalds in the same paragraph?

honestly, just decide between bulking and cutting..if you want to bulk, eat a lot every day (off days are recovery..you need food here the most, IMO)

no that was just an example i aint tryin to cut just maintain, plus i dont do that every week maybe once here and there otherwise im on a strict diet sometimes i just get bored

You need to eat the same thing everyday if you want to maintain.I don"t think switching up your diet that many times a week is what you need.

Top Bottom