Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does everyone like their STEAK cooked?

Double_F'N_R

I LOVE Steak and Prime Rib as RARE as possible. I usually disgust people because I like it practically raw in the middle - though I like the outside charred - kinda Pittsburgh Style.

I also read long long ago that the more you cook red meat, the less nutritional value is has. Is that legit or just a bunch of Horse-Hooey?

Anyways - how bout the rest of ya?

When I eat red meat, it's usually london broil. Anything other than rare is like shoe leather.

I live and breathe by the foreman grill so any steak I cook at home is gonna be at least med rare. When in a resturant I usually go med. I never heard that meats lose nutritional value during cooking, but I know that veggies do. The more raw, the better for them, more roughage too.

steaks

I like my steak medium rare for flavor, but now I cook them medium well. The more well done the less fat they contain because the fat and grease burns off.

Very, very rare. Seared on the outside, red on the inside....I've had that taste for years, and had Negrita (jayde) validate it. She's a pro beef advocate (3-5x a week at 4 to 5oz per serving)...and still is nice and buff on her own diet.

My 2 cents, your mileage may vary.

Bodie:p

Top Bottom