Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does everyone here manage 6 meals a day?

MFMan

I know you all have probably heard this a thousand times but I can't find anything on the board relating to this paticular problem. I don't know how you all deal with it but maybe you can give me a few pointers. Managing 6 meals a day would be no problem whatsoever if we didn't have to work or have any other obligations. Its not the part of sticking to it that I have a problem with. its having all the friends and family that eat like shit that make it hard. Esp at work when all they do is bring pizza and fill their fat asses with donuts and coke. I don't have a problem with the way they eat, hell its their life do what you want. But they always want to wave that food in my face. Here have another slice of pizza or here have a nice juicy fat burger. Ofcourse they are just being courteous but its still fucking annoying. What are yalls strategy for dealing with sticking to your diet in social situations? Ofcourse I have tried explaining why I eat what I eat but they just appear to be more lost after I explain why. People that don't live this lifestyle don't usually understand. You can't explain anything to the fuckin morons. So what are some suggestions you all have on how you eat healthy while at work or with family or friends????

What I do is: Before I go to bed I prepare all my meals for the next day and I put them on tapeware cause Im never home so i dont have time to cook and eat it at the same time and even when I have a day off I prepare my meal on the night before so when Im hungry my food is ready for me to eat...If Im hungry and I didnt prepare nothing I start eating natural peanut butter and other healthy stuff but what I want is a real solid meal. When I get home tired and I dont feel like cooking(thats rare) I just go with whey+oatmeal and it save me big time

Everyday at work my friends go out ot eat at some Fast food joint. They invite me everyday as well and sometimes I go. When I do go I just bring my food with me.

Like today I have some brownrice and chicken I have ready to eat when we go out to lunch. I was worried at first about pissing off the people at the restaurant, but since my friends are eating I guess they are cool with it. Also, at a FF joint the people that work there really could care less.

I went through the phase at first where I felt like I couldn't do anything with anyone because I knew it would ruin my diet. Since I have been doing it for a while now I have the self control to hold back and just eat what I need to eat. I participate with all activities at work because I don't want my coworkers ro feel like i am anti-social or anything, I just don't do what they are doing(EATING BAD).

I am a weirdo, but I hate to eat. I rely on drinks. I get up every morning and make two blenders full of protein drinks. I have my own mixture of Myoplex (or Met-Rx, whichever is cheaper) and Optimum Whey powder. I only pack one meal for work. Unless you are dieting for a contest, a burger every now and then won't kill you. I actually eat two "food" meals a day and five drinks.

just STICK on your diet, don't give a shit of what everyone eat around you, you have a goal and you have to do everything that is possible to reach it.

when you gonna have a six pack, you'll be able to show your six pack to your friend and family and say : "That's why I don't eat junk like you do since 3-4 months" .

Last|Exit

Well, sticking to your diet is one thing, but...
you don't need to divide it into 6 equal meals. Just bring all your food for the day and eat when you please. Timing isn't as important as you may think, except for pre and post workout.

I use fitday.com and just grab stuff when I want it. I have a lot of staple items and backups like tuna, egg whites, hard-boiled eggs, instant oats packets, etc. It just enter them into fitday.com and eat my macronutrient requirements. Very easy, and no less beneficial than 6 equal meals.

Top Bottom