Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you source check a source check?? haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

oklahoma86

I dont think this is out of line to post, just let me know if its out of bounds. It is NOT made with the intention of discussing who to get drugs from, but rather how to evaluate these sources! I got the test250 Im cycling now from an individual who owed me money, but he doesnt know where to get more. I need to find some, desperately... I just lost 5 weeks worth of test C droppin it on the bathroom floor. Dont ask how, I dont know, lol, but the point is I have to replace this bottle of test C in the next week or two, and need to get a full cycle of either test/primo/anavar or test/eq/anavar for my second cycle this spring. I think I need to find an online source, I dont have anyone I can ask, even at the gym... so my question is how do I find a source without trying 50 different message boards, buying 6 $300 books and then just gettin screwed in the end anyway? Are there certain things to look for or "flags" that make you weary, or anything that is generally a good sign you are dealing with a legit source? Also, brand wise what is the best of the best of the steroids I just mentioned? What are people's experiences with mail order juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom