Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you "players" approach some girl in your gym??

Razorguns said:
don't

guys who hit on chicks at gyms; is the #1 reason women join women's only gyms

If you cant hit on them what good are they?
Somthing hot to look at?
Looks can be deceiving.

A distraction from lifting.

Razorguns said:
don't

guys who hit on chicks at gyms; is the #1 reason women join women's only gyms

Somthing hot to look at?
Looks can be deceiving.

Just go over and attempt to deadlift 50% more than your 1RM and squeal like a pig and do anything just to lift the weight. She's bound to notice you then.

If not shes deaf, and you dont want none of that.....or do you?

Dude their was some chic at my gym today freaking smoking hot.. I dont normally try to pick up women though in places where I frequent often... Could be some psycho and lifting is much more important to me than a one nighter.

gym are a place to excersize and lift weights.
I hate the douche balls that go around chasing the girls.

I have had a girl come up to me and tell me hey, This guy gives me the creeps he wont leave me alone , you mind if I just work out with you so he will stay away.
she actually looked to me for protection from this creep

Sure enough the fucker see's her then see's me but still comes over and tries to talk ,
She just starts listening to him and I listen to him . then after about 3 minutes i just said " hey fella we are working out if you want to talk then go to a startbucks "

He left .

I told her to get a ipod , she did and never has had a problem sense, I see her using it wisley, creepy dude wants to talk she takes out one earphone but leaves it playing and then say oh a few times uh huh and out back in the earphones and just keeps working out.

she is just down right a beautiful person in everyway physically menatally and guys want to get with it , and all she wants to do is work out I actually feel sorry for her

This is a tough one... I have made the mistake of hooking up with somebody from the gym before, and rumors get spread through a gym like crazy. That being said, if you don't care, you don't care.

I say go for it, I completely agree with the logic that you may as well meet somebody that is health-conscious and enjoys being in the gym rather than meeting them at a bar.

So, that being said, do you guys think I was being hit on tonight:
Was getting my shit set on the squat rack and this tall ass dude (who bumped into the bar when I was benching last week and almost knocked my shoulder out of joint) said to me: "So what are your goals, I've been watching you the past few months and it looks like you're leaning out". I looked at him with a very perplexed look on my face, and he just said, "it's okay, take a compliment."

I'm thinking that I wasn't being hit on?

chazk said:
gym are a place to excersize and lift weights.
I hate the douche balls that go around chasing the girls.

I have had a girl come up to me and tell me hey, This guy gives me the creeps he wont leave me alone , you mind if I just work out with you so he will stay away.
she actually looked to me for protection from this creep

Sure enough the fucker see's her then see's me but still comes over and tries to talk ,
She just starts listening to him and I listen to him . then after about 3 minutes i just said " hey fella we are working out if you want to talk then go to a startbucks "

He left .

I told her to get a ipod , she did and never has had a problem sense, I see her using it wisley, creepy dude wants to talk she takes out one earphone but leaves it playing and then say oh a few times uh huh and out back in the earphones and just keeps working out.

she is just down right a beautiful person in everyway physically menatally and guys want to get with it , and all she wants to do is work out I actually feel sorry for her

She's cheating on you!

I think that if she has ipod, she wants to concentrate on her workout... if you approach her let it be at the end of the workout... at this point just be you.

deathdroprob said:
Somthing hot to look at?
Looks can be deceiving.

Then get a set of blinders and your problem will be solved. :lmao:

Ummmmmm maybe the women are there for THE SAME REASON you are?

Just because women don't have a penis that doesn't mean they aren't human beings that like to be treated with respect.

And for all of you who say, "Well if she didn't want me to make a fool of myself by drooling all over her then she wouldn't have been looking so fine..." I do 80% of my workout IN THE POOL... so what am I supposed to wear so no other guy in the gym will think, "DAYUM LOOK AT THE TATAS ON THAT BITCH!... THAT PIECE OF ASS KNOWS SHE WANTS ME. SHIT IF SHE DIDNT WANT ME TO DROOL OVER HER THEN SHE WOULDN'T BE WEARING THAT BIKINI."

:whatever:

Top Bottom