Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you guys make your diets?

wizeass

Like do you guys go on a site or something, or do you just look in ur kitchen write things down and make a diet?

It depends on if I'm cutting, maintaining, or bulking. I buy the foods that I have the best results with and have the bet macronutrients for my goals and eat those

It'll be too hard for me to write you out a diet due to your metabolism is way different than mine, but if you post what you usually eat in a day, I can suggest some things to replace the food that you are eating that would help you have better results in cutting.

well my typical day will go like this and keep in mind I know to eat six meals a day but you know its hard sometimes since i go to school

breakfast- bowl of cereal if i have time

lunch- peanut butter sandwich, two nutrigrain bars, two apple juice boxes and probably a little something else.

after school meal-sandwich

dinner- what ever is made

yes I know its terrible, and im trying to cut and my weight is about 178

depending on what the goal of my diet is, is how i figure it out. the last diet i made was for cutting which im currently doing, i just took my bodyweight X 15 -500 calories, split up into 50/30/20 pro/carbs/fat breakdown that made six meals wiht the right foods and times to fit my schedule for that. do u need help with what foods to eat? is that what you are asking?

wizeass said:
well my typical day will go like this and keep in mind I know to eat six meals a day but you know its hard sometimes since i go to school

lunch- peanut butter sandwich, two nutrigrain bars, two apple juice boxes and probably a little something else.

Here are some suggestions.

Breakfast I'd go with oatmeal and 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg.

Lunch I'd go with baked chicken breast, tuna, turkey, or lean ground beef, some brown rice, and some flaxseed oil

after school I'd go with same suggestion as lunch, only without the brown rice, add green veggies, and add some olive oil

dinner, try to avoid what they are having and fix your own meal of meat high in protein, some good fat as in flax, and green veggies

Not sure your workout routine, so not able to add any pre/post meal for that. Just include 2 more meals that's high in protein, might want to add another serving of good carbs (brown rice, sweet potatoes, oatmeal). Basically what a typical day looks like for me, and I'm seeing great results in cutting. Go ahead and work out a diet like I suggested and post up what you came up with and I can better assist you from there.

wizeass said:

yea, drop the fruit juice boxes. and stop eating bread or limit it greatly. No white bread or soda pops either

alright how does this look?

Breakfast- packet of oatmeal, and 3 whole eggs(question is it possible to drink the eggs?)

Lunch- 1-2 cans of tuna, nutrigrain bar

after school- half a cup of nuts(quite a bit of protein)

dinner- whatever the family is eating but will try and cut out all fatty things, will try and get a bit of carbs in here cause it will be pre workout.

Workout about an hour later

Post workout-protien/carb shake

If you would like the macros for this day i can try and work them out if anyone would like/

Top Bottom