Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you guys get that extra protien in?

run-bkk

I'm not talking about protien powders.. because where I am costs like 90$ for five pounds..

What kind of stuff at the supermarket are you loading up on..

I'm getting sick of eggs and tuna and chicken breast.... fucking force feeding myself..

even when smoking chronic 24/7 its making me fuckin ill eating the same fucking salads over and over..

I've discovered that some Greek yogurt contains 17grams of protein per serving. Caloric intake may be a consideration. I understand completely how eggs chicken and tuna get old after awhile.

nice.. they do have some style of yogurt like this available.. ill check the stats.. the supermarkets in bangkok dont quite have the same stuff.. and im always trying to get non imported food because of the price...

my calories are good.. if not deficient.. im about 110 kg(lots of water due to steroids probably)... 25%.. some im thinking a lbm of about 170-180.. and x 1.5g protiens.. after getting in the couple hundred grams.. there is quite alot of room left for calories.. most of my carbs comes from my home fashioned protien shakes that consist of this thai milk powder for kids (loaded with all the extra dha and vitamins etc.. after 4 servings per day.. it takes care of alot of needs.. if not just providing a little more than i need), raw eggs, ice, then.. instant coffee and water for PreWO or pineapple or orange juice for PWO...

any other sneaky ways to get it in?

Top Bottom