Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do u guys like ur chicken ??

i'm so boring...

i use olive oil spray to coat the pan, put the frozen tenders in there...wait til they start popping when the moisture is gone, add in some water...wait for the popping...turn them over once they've browned a little...repeat til cooked.

boring as shit but i think it tastes amazing. the browning adds in the perfect amount of flavor. definitely does the job when you're watching your sodium and can't use spices

i'm so boring...

i use olive oil spray to coat the pan, put the frozen tenders in there...wait til they start popping when the moisture is gone, add in some water...wait for the popping...turn them over once they've browned a little...repeat til cooked.

boring as shit but i think it tastes amazing. the browning adds in the perfect amount of flavor. definitely does the job when you're watching your sodium and can't use spices

Boring alright....:sleeping:

.............:biggrin::rose:

One is breast or tenders baked with a spray of olive oil, and a coat of garlic powder. Then tossed in hot sauce with a side of ranch. It's like wings, without the over 9000 calories.

Another, grilled whole chicken breasts brined in salt rosemary thyme garlic. Lordy, smoke that for an hour and it's ON.

One is breast or tenders baked with a spray of olive oil, and a coat of garlic powder. Then tossed in hot sauce with a side of ranch. It's like wings, without the over 9000 calories.

Another, grilled whole chicken breasts brined in salt rosemary thyme garlic. Lordy, smoke that for an hour and it's ON.

That sounds good bro I'm gonna try that

Top Bottom