Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do i mix/administer HCG???

a-f-x

okay, the time has finally come to use HCG. i have never read anything so far that explains how to mix it, i think im supposed to use a 1.5 inch needle and shoot it intramuscularly right? honestly, i have no idea how to mix it. i got the vials and the amps with the water. i really dont know how to go about using it. i would do a search for it but im not platinum and the term HCG is used regularly, so id be stuck. so anyone with experience, please help me out, its been about three weeks since my last shot (sustanon). i got nolvadex too, 20mg per day for a few weeks right? thanks

mix 1 5000iu vial with 5ml of bac. water, which you can get from www.getpinz.com

Then you have 1000iu's per ml of solution. You inject IM just like AAS, and you can use a 25ga pin.

You need to use the HCG within 60 days of reconstitution. 30 is preferred though.

so, i crack open one of these amps of bac water, draw it out and inject it into the vial that has the tab? hmm sounds pretty straight foward.thanks bro. for whatever reason, ive never read anything about mixing up the HCG. i think i got 15000iu kits made by choriomone... oh well, im gonna try it out tomorrow morning after my workout. thanks bro.

Top Bottom