Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I get smaller legs and thighs?

tigersfan654

How do I get smaller calves and thighs? 17 and I've had huge muscular thighs and calves for as long as I can remember and honestly I hate them. I always skip calf exercises and a lot of squats but they just stay big and muscular. And there isn't a lot of fat on either of them! Thanks!

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

How do I get smaller calves and thighs? 17 and I've had huge muscular thighs and calves for as long as I can remember and honestly I hate them. I always skip calf exercises and a lot of squats but they just stay big and muscular. And there isn't a lot of fat on either of them! Thanks!

View attachment 137483View attachment 137493 pictures!

whats the problem? there is definitely fat there you can lose aswell. sorry i dont mean to sound blunt but you arent massive why would you want to lose muscle?

If you want to get smaller legs and thighs then try to start doing regular walk and running. These exercises are best and perfect for legs fitness and health. I also do running everyday for making my legs fit and healthy.

Top Bottom