Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how did you do Fennec???

Wow, I'm totally impressed! You look just great! It's fantastic to see your progress over the months. It's hugely motivating.

Sorry to hear about the silly trainer dude, but now you know, right?

Definite "props" to Fennec. I'm happy to say that she is one of the best friends I've ever had. When I first met her, I was in better shape and while I have more genetic muscle and have worked out a few years longer.....all I can say is that she impressed the hell outta me! After watching her discipline herself, I'm sooo mptivated to get the rest of the pudge off my glutes! Not to mention she stayed a real sweetheart right thru the worst of the carb depletion and diet hell.

Way to go girl!

You rule!

WOMAN! Awww.... you're such a sweetie!!!! :) YOU go girl!

Belly-Baybee spent the entire day (and night) before the contest helping me with makeup, hair, nails, etc. THEN came to the prejudging AND the evening show, AND helped me stuff my face afterwards. We're talkin' 2 full days on high-alert. This babe has the patience of a saint and the soul of an angel.

Sassy69 & New@ - thanks for the tanning info! I'm going to print this thread and keep it for future reference.

Lobo - I know I "done good" when I hear it from you. Thanks! :)

Everyone: The producer called me back and said a lot of people had called to ask for their final placement in their class. He passed along all the calls to the head judge, and said if we don't hear back from her in the next few days, call him back and he will follow up on it. So I'm hoping to at least find out where I stood overall in the class. I'll let ya'll know if I find out anything.

Thanks again, all!

Fennec

OK I do have to say this - it's been bugging me and I don't want to mislead:

Last spring, when I first posted a link to my pics, I posted them with a note that I was completely natural as yet. People have assumed that is still true. Since I did not blank my face out on any of my pics, I have not brought it up since then.

I did not take anything special at all for weight loss. No clen, etc.

For bulking though: I did try doing a mild cycle when working on mass last summer. I basically felt that it was "a bust". I do not plan to do another.

Are we clear?
Fennec

Last edited:
I don't think you were too lean, most women BBs in local shows are the fattest of the lot (figure, fitness and BB). Based on the one pic, you look about right.

W6

It's good to hear from you, W6. I saw the pics of your competitor, that you posted not too long ago, and she looked awesome!! Thanks. I hope you're right.

Figure is SUPPOSED to be fitness minus the routine..so you should be lean...and in shape..not a bathing suit contest...to many competitors look good on the beach but not to step on stage and compete..You look good and you were not too lean at all!!!!!

I agree w/ W6 about how lean you were. I think you were probably about right... Definitely not "too lean". As for the tanning, go w/ Pro-tan. I compete in bodybuilding and used the protan for 2-3 coats and 1 on my face and I was DARK! And for me being very light it was awesome. The stuff sucks to have to paint on but its supposed to work much better than Jan Tana.

I think you did great for your first show. I know how it is, it can be scary up there but congrats!!!! Do you have plans for another show anytime soon?

--Iron Queen

I was leaner than most of the competitors there, and I didn't place, so I thought maybe the judges are looking for a less cut look.... It's very encouraging to hear you all say you think I was on target.

I just looked back at your pics from your first show, New@ - you looked so awesome!! Did I mention how much those pictures of you inspired me? ;)

Now that it is over and I can eat again, the pain is beginning to fade. (Just like you guys said it would.) I feel SOOO much better this week!!! I'm thinking about taking another year to put some more shape on my legs and maybe try the same competition again next November. It falls with a good time of the year for me to prep. The only down side is I can't go watch the Olympia because it's held only a week or two before the comp here, and I would want to be able to eat if I was in Vegas.

If I do, I'm going to find someone who really knows the Figure class who can help me with my posing!

Fennec

hey you!! congrats!!! u looked great!! u should be very proud of yourself. i cant believe how far uve come...its awesome! keep up the hard work.:)

Top Bottom