Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How did they get O.J on audio tape?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Did someone have a recorder in their pocket. OJ may be fucked, I conclude after listening to that tape.
 
I think it was Tom Riccio who taped the entire heist. Oddly enough, he is also the one who set up the meeting with OJ and the dealers of his so called " stolen shit".

What webs they weave....
 
vixensghost said:
I think it was Tom Riccio who taped the entire heist. Oddly enough, he is also the one who set up the meeting with OJ and the dealers of his so called " stolen shit".

What webs they weave....
The Man always be settin a brotha up. That's why we take your white wimmenz...payback.
 
is there somewhere we can listen to it or has it not been released yet? i find it funny that he knew the stuff was there why on earth did he not have the police involved to get his shit back? they set him up bigtime.
 
Top Bottom