Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How deep does boldenone shut you down?

Eq isnt that bad.

Id say its around test, maybe less depending on the dose.

nandrolone and fina, test, eq, primo prolly something similar to that order.

NFG

Any steroid used in quantities to produce decent gains will utterly shut you down bro and this includes primo. You just need to take more primo than say tren but then again you need more primo to make the gains in the first place.

500 of EQ per week will shut you down all the way.

realgains, we're talking about post cycle recovery. deca will inibit your recovery for longer than say primo, even if they've shut you both. you'll recover faster on primo. I was wonderig how boldenone ranks i this

It didnt feel that bad for me. As any other injectable I have tried...When I seize usage of orals, now that feels like shit.

Thats why I dont use orals anymore.

IB

from my experience eq really doesnt shut me down. i have came off cycles where i used eq along with clomid and i didnt lose a pounds afterwards. i guess it is all in how you react.

Fener said:
realgains, we're talking about post cycle recovery. deca will inibit your recovery for longer than say primo, even if they've shut you both. you'll recover faster on primo. I was wonderig how boldenone ranks i this

OH!:( I don't think any roid will shut you down as long as nandrolone. Some men really have a hard time with nandrolone. I think the rest are all about the same in regard to post cycle recovery if enough is taken to shut hpta DURING the cycle, which, by the way, is really needed in order to see good gains.

samething happened to me once, but last time, it took a long time to get my ejaculation volume back to normal.I was using test along but a low dose.that's why i'm trying to hear other's experiences

Fener said:
samething happened to me once, but last time, it took a long time to get my ejaculation volume back to normal.I was using test along but a low dose.that's why i'm trying to hear other's experiences

Ejaculation volume will go down while on roids bro....no big deal really...what counts is quick recovery of natural test levels post cycle.......but if your volume stayed down post cycle then I would have to say that recovery was a problem.

Top Bottom