Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how can i put 10 pounds on during a winny/anavar cycle?

blown93302

what kind of diet will i need to put on some nice muscle during a winny/anavar cycle. will be winny at 100ed and anavar at 40ed. i am 165 with 8% right now. looking to get up to at least 175 after the cycle. will be on it for 8 weeks. what do you guys think? mr x, help is appreciated!! thanks bros

Train hard and eat enough! Seriously, you only need a nett deposition of 2lbs protein as muscle mass to gain 10lbs muscle (since muscle is mainly water and only ~20% protein). This equates to ~7000 extra protein cals over 8 weeks, or and extra 31 grams of protein deposited to muscle each day. Since protein deposition is not gonna be anywhere near 100% efficient, I suggest you at least double this amount. At 165lbs you might aim for 165 grams protein PLUS another ~62 grams per day (225 grams total). Eat enough low GI carbs to fuel your intense weights sessions, plus extra post workout high GI carbs, and make up the rest of the calories with mainly unsat fats. Bingo, 10 lbs muscle gain. You might want to try an isocaloric or 40:30:30 type of approach. This would mean 225 grams protein, 100 grams fat and 300 grams carbs divided over 5-6 meals. Total ~3000 cals. Unless you have a very high metabolism, this should nett you good mass gains with minimal to nil fat gains. Of course individual mileage will vary.....

I'll second MS on mostly everything:

Try, 50/30/20 (%=protein/carb/fat), carbs come from low GI foods such as: brown-rice, yams, sweet potatoes, (beans if you like beans), oatmeal... Fats come from healthy fats like: flaxseed oil, grapeseed oil, sunflowerseed oil, sesamese seed oil, (MCT is a good idea), peanut oil, canola oil , ALL NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER
You should have a variety of protein mixes for maximum results: chicken breasts, turkey breasts, lean steak (beef eye of round), egg whites (some yolks), skim (non fat) milk, some soy protein, whey protein, casein.

Remember, your calories should not go above 3000, because this can trigor some body-fat gains.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom