Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Can I Get My Gym To Be In Order Again Andhave Rules Carried Out?

capslock.gif

Re: HEY SERIOUS QUESTION ON SIZE

HamsterHider said:
I AM 6'1 228 POUNDS HOW DOES THAT COMPARE TO THE AVERAGE MALE SIZE? I WANT TO BE AT ABOUT 275.

You about average for your height. But I still think your dead sexy lil guy.

Anyway does your gym have rerack signs up every three feet in big bold print telling the idiot festival what to do?

Plus if you are not getting the service you expect you might just tell them you plan on suing to get out of your contract because they are not meeting there agreed to conditions.

Just a thought.

WODIN I JUST WANT TO BE BIG. BUT I CAN'T DO A CYCLE YET I HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHEN WE GET DRUG TESTED AT WORK. IWAS THINKING OF DOING SOME 2 ON 4 OFF CYCLES WITH LIKE ANAVAR, FINA AND TEST ETHAN. YOU THINK THAT WOULD BE GAY OR WHAT. WORKING L.E. SUCKS YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING FUN.

That is just not going to work.

2-4 will be like getting your car into second gear and hitting the breaks while driving down the interstate.

Do you feel you have reached a plataeu naturally?

I THINK I COULD PROBABLY GET TO LIKE 250 WITH REALLY HARD WOK AND THE PERFECT DIET. BUT WITH WORK SCHEDULES, STRESS IN LIFE, AND OTHER FACTORS I WOULD LIKE A LITTLE GEAR TO HELP CHEAT.
WHO KNOWS MAYBE I JUST JUST STAY THE LIL FELLER. I AM GOING TO CRY NOW. I THINK DIET IS MY BIGGEST ISSUE HERE. KNOW WHERE TO FIND ANY PREPLANNED DIETS ON THE NET OR ANY BOOKS. I HATE VEGETABLES BY THE WAY.

Top Bottom