Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How bout a banned EF Members get together....

How bout a Banned Ef Member get together

  • No way asshole

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes you right my wigga

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Who was May and why was he banned?

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im offended lets ban Milhouse

    Votes: 2 50.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Milhouse

New member
We can let them all back in for one week.
Some banned members...

May1010(just mentioning this name will get this thread locked/deleted hehe)
Winny Fan
Salami/Moneybags
Plifter
GorillaBoy
Garza
Steel Beast
Luvs2Juice
LawDawg
Balls of Steel(I actually miss his posts)
Johnny 5
Romagold
BanMe
CoolPageMe
 
I am easily offended so I vote to ban you. I can't believe someone could be so insensitive to MY issues as to bring back all those HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE memories that were buried s deep.
 
Milhouse said:
We can let them all back in for one week.
Some banned members...

May1010(just mentioning this name will get this thread locked/deleted hehe)
Winny Fan
Salami/Moneybags
Plifter
GorillaBoy
Garza
Steel Beast
Luvs2Juice
LawDawg
Balls of Steel(I actually miss his posts)
Johnny 5
Romagold
BanMe
CoolPageMe


THE STEEL BEAST
 
I voted to ban me too.

Speaking of the internet, I was thinking about this before. I gotta wonder about some members of internet boards at times like they when they meet new people and get asked..

'So Butthead what do you do for a living?"

"I work at Elite(or whatever other board)"

"Really what do you do there"

"I post on threads all day(alterate answer I am a moderator at thier board"

"Wow you must make good money"

"Paid? Paid no I dont get paid but its the best job I have ever had and I keep my own hours but I work 24/7 you know how it is"


Just my perception about how people lose sight of the fact that this is the net and not life.
 
Top Bottom