Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how before balls shrink on dbol

lilj888

sorry realized i messed the title up suppose to read how long before...

ive just been on dbol for 3 days, i took it before but i cant remeber how long it took for my balls to shrink. But i feel like my balls have shrunk somewhat or mayb im imagining things. 3 days seems a little bit fast

edit... i think i might be imagining because they feel a little bigger now.

hmm interesting my last dbol cycle i wasnt really paying attention to my nuts until around the 3rd week.

5 -10 days and stop for 2 and your natty test levels are at TRT levels....and hope they don't get suspicious and test for estro/estra

what u talking bout willis? testing for estrogen??

dead givaway for minipulated test levels is the correspondiong levels of estrogen is not within what should be seen in hypogonadic men--when you go in at 6' 245/7% bodyfat a doc may not be able to justify a test script---

dead givaway for minipulated test levels is the correspondiong levels of estrogen is not within what should be seen in hypogonadic men.

oh im not worried about testing my estrogen levels. just was wondering how long it took for my balls to shrink

oh im not worried about testing my estrogen levels. just was wondering how long it took for my balls to shrink

what i meant was you can get your ball to shrink and dramaticically and drop natty test production in as little as 5 days--it is a trick to get a script for TRT

Top Bottom