Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Horny saturday K thread

How is keeping your balls in your pants a success/pass when you are with a smoken hot 27YO

double fail :biggrin:

Uggghhhh if that is a double fail than I guess I shouldn't mention the fact that she showed me pics of her tits and her nakedness and a couple close ups of her puss?

Uggghhhh if that is a double fail than I guess I shouldn't mention the fact that she showed me pics of her tits and her nakedness and a couple close ups of her puss?

Spot on!

Cause if you did that, it would be

Tripple Fail...

Her showing photos would quite simply be her opening the gates to heaven and you just smiling and changing the topic :biggrin::biggrin:

No i wanted the pics so I could post them for my good EF bros!

Man Cardinal I guess I am going to have to go to the EF store and buy Dr. Sketchs book on how to hook up with chicks!

Did I forget mention her favorite two thing to do are suck cawk and take it the pooper?

Yeah a couple of 40T now... I just couldn't do it my gf is out of town and I don't cheat because it is not cool. Also she started talking about how she is on meds to keep her calm, ADD thing and her previous bf was in prison I was thinking about that thread about 2 weeks ago about the guy that took home the heroin chick and she wouldn't leave and she was just a hot mess and i just needed to go home and crash.

Top Bottom