Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Honestly..could it be a possibility?

Kachunga said:
Those pics got me hard!

Kachunga! Wassup bro? LOL.

I have the Terapia ones. Just thought that maye they would be winstrol tabs. I have been taking them at 50mgs per day for the last 3 weeks. And I got no bloat thus far. Then again I am eating very clean. I know i always get bloated on Dbol. But then again...I do take them when I do heavy bulking diets. But this time, I am not doing any bulking diets.

I dont know guys. Something is up with these Naps of mine. Been taking 50mgs per day, ED now for 4 weeks. I got no bloat! No sign of tiny baby gyno starting up ( I always get this but it never progresses to bitch tits ). No pumps at the gym whatsoever. If anything, I'm a actually looking a bit more leaner. Some veins are showing up. The little rocks I had on my nips for years are actually almost totally gone! And my dick is R.I.P.! All these symptoms to me sound like I'm taking some sort of anti-e. Or worse...winstrol!

blut wump said:
I wouldn't put anything past a scammer finding new ways to rip people off but that seems like an unprofitable one.

There are lots of pictures around to check whether your Naps are good.

I remember a former scammer doing that a few years back because he didn't want people to know he "temporarily" ran outta Dbol...trying to hold onto customers ended his business.

Top Bottom